|Status:||The Auction Is Now Over|
|Bidding Opens:||Mon Nov 16, 2015 12:00 PM|
|Bidding Closes:||Tue Dec 1, 2015 12:00 PM|
|Currency:||USD (United States Dollars)|
Questions regarding this auction or the items in the auction? Log in with your account to contact the auction's administrator.
— ADVERTISEMENT —
Welcome To The Auction!
The award winning Langley Orchestra is one of the only high school ensembles in Fairfax County that does not charge a fee to participate, as our director does not want any child to be unable to join because of cost. The mission of the Langley Orchestra Society is to support the program, including raising funds to help with the cost of instrument rentals, programs, music, cultural and travel experiences. This year our orchestra will be traveling to Spain to perform in Madrid and Segovia.
Winning Bidder Payment Information
Please note that, once bidding closes online, the items in this auction will then continue to be auctioned off at our live event on Dec 1 at 7pm at South Lakes High School in Reston VA. If you are not in attendance at this event you may still be outbid.
Winning bidders will be contacted at the end of the in-person auction to make arrangements for payment and pickup/delivery of their items.
Payment Types Accepted:
- Cash (In person only please)
- Check (Please make payable to Langley Orchestra Society)
- Credit Card
Payments can be sent to LOS, PO Box 147, McLean VA 22101 (for online winners only, all others must pay in person Dec. 1)
Winning Bidder Item Pickup/Delivery:
- Winning Bidders can pick their items up at the end of the concert or at Langley High School for online winners.
- Shipping may require an additional fee. Contact the Auction Administrator For Details
General Auction Information
- The time on this server will be used to determine the start and end times of the auction. This time may be off from your local time. Refer to the approximate time in the right hand side of this page.
- This auction transitions to a live in-person auction after online bidding closes. You still may be outbid at the live event. The online portion of the auction will not reflect the final live auction results.
- When the live event auction closes, all winning bidders will receive notification regarding the status of the items they have won.
- You must register an account in order to place bids. Click Register on the upper right hand side of this page in the login area. Once you have registered, a confirmation/activation will be emailed to you. You must click on the link in the email message to complete the registration process. If you haven't received your confirmation email, please check your "junk mail" or "spam" folder as it may have gone there. You can also re-request the confirmation email. The link for resending the activation code can be found in the login area.
NOTE: eFlea provides a service that facilitates silent auctions for charities & groups/fundraisers. The items up for bids in this auction are listed by the group raising the funds. eFlea is not responsible for the accuracy of the item listings. Please verify item details with the auction administrator(s) prior to placing any bid(s). While eFlea tries to verify the auction administrator(s) and charity/group, we cannot guarantee their validity. Please be cautious and participate only in auctions where you are familiar with the groups and/or administrators.
— ADVERTISEMENT —